A personal approach to fitness
Personal Training is THE BEST method to make sure getting the most out of your workouts. We will set SMART goals, keep you accountable, create a solid plan for you to follow, work around injuries or complications you might have.
My job is to help you set goals, create a plan and guide you through it.
Through the good times and the tough times, I will be there to motivate you and make sure you reach your goals, whatever they are.
What can you get out of it?
- Muscle building
- Weight loss
- Improved quality of life
- Improve physiological pains (niggling back/knee/shoulder pains)
- Look healthier and get that glow
- Preparation for return to sport or for an event
- Strength and conditioning specific to your sport
- Improved mental state
- Increased fitness levels
- Daily tasks become easier
- No you don’t have to be a certain level of fitness before you start Personal Training
- No you don’t have to spend a fortune – we can work out something that works for you
- No you don’t have to change your whole lifestyle to see change
- No you don’t have to have stacks of free time – we can work something out that works for you
How it works
- Firstly, the initial consultation includes meet and greet and filling out a questionnaire.
- SMART goal setting. I find out what makes you tick. What motivates you and what you want to get out of this. We will set goal dates so we have something to aim for.
- Then, measurements will be taken (weight, body measurements, pictures optional) and fitness testing.
- 1 to 1 Personal Training sessions.
- Nutritional support – setting daily calorie and macronutrient goals.
- Unlimited email support for any questions you might have.
- Gym/home program for extra solo workouts.
Please note; Training only once per week will show progress, but slow progress. Three times per week should be noticeable after 4 weeks.
One off sessions
Don’t just take it from me, here’s what some of my clients have to say.
Still not convinced?